Head to Larkinville on Saturday, January 27 for the 4th Annual Ice Festival! This neighborhood wide celebration includes programming and specials from Larkin Square, The Filling Station, Hydraulic Hearth, Swan Street Diner, Buffalo Distilling Company, Flying Bison Brewing Company and Larkin Center of Commerce. Bring the family to Larkin Square to enjoy a range of activities for kids and a local vendor market on the heated boardwalk. Explore the neighborhood through horse drawn carriage rides and grab a bite to eat at the participating restaurants!
A full list of programming is below, stay tuned for updates. As always, Larkin Square has free event parking and this event is free and open to the public courtesy of presenting sponsor KeyBank and sponsor Independent Health.
- Winter vendor market – Local vendors to be announced soon!
- Ice Throne
- Sledding Hill (weather permitting)
- Nickel City Novelties spin art and games
- Coloring Stations
- Pickleball, Kan-Jam, Cornhole
- Independent Health, Fitness in the Parks sponsored Snowga (Yoga in the Snow is a winter edition of Fitness in the Parks presented by the YMCA and Independent Health)
- Outdoor bar on the boardwalk, including a make your own hot chocolate station
- Filling Station restaurant open for lunch indoors
- Performers throughout the square from The Bird’s Nest Acro Circus.
The Ice Fest Vendor Market will include:
- Kitch Studios
- Freddie’s Doughtnuts
- Pretty + Grit
- Dragonfly Jam
- Wild Crafters Candles
- West Side Stichery
- Overwinter Coffee
- Bflo Distilling
- Pastry by Camille LLC
- Witty Gritty Paper Co
- Earth Alchemy